Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm, seeks a full time Database Associate to implement and manage the company’s commercial database.
Must be hardworking, trustworthy, and organized, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding work environment. This is a great opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a commercial real estate firm. Ideal candidate will fulfill this position for a minimum of one year prior to seeking advancement within the company, transitioning to an Associate Advisor role.
The Associate Advisor will be responsible for providing exemplary support, allowing them to gain industry knowledge and unlimited growth potential.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist all commercial brokers by building, maintaining, and managing Real Estate Assistant (REA), a contact management program combined with eight relational databases designed specifically to track commercial real estate data.
- Opportunity to learn and utilize CoStar and other pertinent software programs, including Real Quest, LoopNet, Colorado County Assessor, and CLEAR.
- Complete market research as necessary by collecting and analyzing property data.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the company, including, but not limited to, creating and binding tour packages, preparing mailers, updating annual data book and various administrative duties upon request.
- Ability to network with seasoned brokers in all commercial product types.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and work hard.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Competitive base salary starting at $30,800. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Potential for longevity bonuses.
- An all-purpose PTO plan.
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage for employees (Pinnacle pays up to 60% coverage costs for employee, and 50% for dependents) with dental and vision offerings.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume attached to CBorini@PinnacleREA.com. Please list "Database Associate" in the subject line.