Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic commercial real estate firm, seeks a full time Database Manager to implement and manage the company’s commercial database.
Must be hardworking, trustworthy, and organized, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding work environment. This is a great opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a commercial real estate firm.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Database Manager will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Assist all commercial brokers by building, maintaining, and managing Real Estate Assistant (REA), a contact management program combined with eight relational databases designed specifically to track commercial real estate data.
- Opportunity to learn and utilize CoStar and other pertinent software programs, including Real Quest, LoopNet, Colorado County Assessor, and CLEAR.
- Complete market research as necessary by collecting and analyzing property data.
- Assist with day to day operations of the company, including, but not limited to, creating and binding tour packages, preparing mailers, updating annual data book and various administrative duties upon request.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Produce timely and accurate of word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Ability to network with seasoned brokers in all commercial product types.
- Manage Database Interns.
- Perform research projects for individual brokers/teams.
- Run monthly/quarterly product type and deal meetings for entire company.
- Assist in the training of new brokers/employees on all our pertinent software programs.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Argus licensed or experience is a bonus.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and work hard.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Able to start and complete projects independently.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements attached. Please list "Database Manager" in subject line.
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, 1 Broadway, Suite 300A, Denver, CO 80203
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.