Seeking a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve policies in support of the company’s “Wow Factor” mission to impress current and prospective clients at the front desk.
- Answer telephone promptly and field calls accordingly; respond to or transfer voice mails.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Prepare mail, FedEx, and courier packages for pick up.
- Maintain clean and fully stocked reception area, kitchen, conference rooms, supply and work rooms throughout the day.
- Inventory: Ensure stock of all company supplies, process orders as needed.
- Inventory company swag: ensure all company branded supplies are in stock and order as needed (pens, stress balls, letterhead, etc.)
- Assist staff and real estate brokers as needed, including printing labels, binding, copying, filing, and scanning.
- Assist Managing Director in scheduling and appointment needs via Outlook Calendar.
- Assist Office Manager with all operations and events as needed.
- Assist Marketing and Accounting Departments as needed.
- Register brokers/staff for award luncheons, presentations, continuing education classes, etc.
- Communicate any and all internal and external building complaints to property management company.
- Communicate any and all IT computer and phone related issues to respective vendor.
- Maintain company calendar for meetings, presentations, company outings, and conference room usage.
- Act as notary – or obtain Notary License during first 90 days of employment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4-year college degree required.
- A minimum of 1-year office experience.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL, Publisher, Word and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, ability to interact effectively with people.
- Competitive base salaries between $37,000 to $38,000. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- An all-purpose PTO plan
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage for employees (Pinnacle pays up to 60% coverage costs for employee, and 50% for dependents) with dental and vision offerings.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, 1 Broadway, Suite 300A, Denver, CO 80203
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.