Seeing a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities - Front Desk:
- Maintain and improve policies in support of the company’s “Wow Factor” mission to impress current and prospective clients at the front desk.
- Answer telephone promptly and field calls accordingly; respond to or transfer voice mails.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Prepare mail, FedEx, and courier packages for pick up.
- Maintain clean and fully stocked reception area, kitchen, conference rooms, supply and work rooms throughout the day.
- Inventory: Ensure stock of all company supplies, process orders as needed
- Inventory PREA Swag: ensure all company branded supplies are in stock and order as needed (pens, stress balls, letterhead, etc.)
- Assist staff and real estate brokers as needed, including printing labels, binding, copying, filing, and scanning.
- Register brokers/staff for award luncheons, presentations, continuing education classes, etc.
- Communicate any and all internal and external building complaints to property management company.
- Communicate any and all IT computer and phone related issues to respective vendor.
- Maintain company calendar for meetings, presentations, company outings, and conference room usage.
- Act as notary – or obtain Notary License during first 90 days of employment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities - To Managing Director, VP:
- Assist Managing Director, James Mansfield, in scheduling and appointment needs via Outlook Calendar
- Project Management
Major Duties and Responsibilities - To Office Manager:
- Assist Office Manager in all company events: planning sales meetings, company outings, vendor presentations, annual holiday party, and all company related events.
- Manage Welcome Breakfast and Birthday Celebration Sponsor/Vendor List
- Send Thank You cards to visitors/presenters
- Assist in scheduling broker/staff reviews mid-year and year-end.
- Parking – help manage parking roster, towing
Major Duties and Responsibilities - To Accountant:
- Agent Billing – Postage
- Receipt management
- Weekly Deals email
- Invoice Payments
Major Duties and Responsibilities - To Marketing:
- Assist Marketing – Monthly Events PDF
- InDesign Training
- A minimum of 2 years related office experience.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL, Publisher, Word and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, ability to interact effectively with people.
To apply, please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements attached. Please list "Operations Associate" in subject line.
Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, 1 Broadway, Suite 300A, Denver, CO 80203
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.