The Transaction Manager is a key member that must be dedicated to providing exceptional support and critical thinking. Looking for a strategic and self-motivated candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and career-driven mindset. Must be a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Transaction Manager will be responsible for providing exemplary support to one of our highest producing brokerage teams. Required to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Maintain all listing websites keeping property information current (CoStar, LoopNet, etc).
- Capture all leads and disburse in a timely manner.
- Manage advertising production totals by keeping track of all related billing items.
- Create documents such as letters, memoranda and other business related correspondence.
- Compose and revise legal documents, such as the approved Colorado Division of Real Estate Forms, Listing Agreements, Contacts, Addendums, Letter of Intent, and Exhibits.
- Create, revise and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, brochures, proposals, submarket updates, market analyses, and other relevant documents as needed.
- Coordinate/manage mailings and email broadcasts; manage distribution process and list updates and report on activity.
- Complete research as necessary by collecting and analyzing property information.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets in order to monitor listings, proposals, lease/sales comparable information, broker opinion valuation, sold deals, etc.
- Track and manage all closings documents using a transaction checklist to ensure continuity, proper communication and documentation.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Frequently interface with clients, building owners, property managers and real estate brokers.
-20-30 hours per week.
- 4-year college degree required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years transaction management or relevant experience.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.