Looking for a strategic and self-motivated candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and career-driven mindset. Must be a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Associate Advisor will be responsible for providing exemplary support, allowing them to gain industry knowledge and unlimited growth potential. Required to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Maintain all listing websites keeping property information current (CoStar, LoopNet, etc).
- Capture all leads and disburse in a timely manner.
- Manage advertising production totals by keeping track of all related billing items.
- Create documents such as letters, memoranda and other business related correspondence.
- Compose and revise legal documents, such as the approved Colorado Division of Real Estate Forms, Listing Agreements, Contacts, Addendums, Letter of Intent, and Exhibits.
- Create, revise and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, brochures, proposals, submarket updates, market analyses, and other relevant documents as needed.
- Coordinate/manage mailings and email broadcasts; manage distribution process and list updates and report on activity.
- Complete research as necessary by collecting and analyzing property information.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets in order to monitor listings, proposals, lease/sales comparable information, broker opinion valuation, sold deals, etc.
Compile all closings documents using a transaction checklist to ensure continuity, proper communication and documentation.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Schedule appointments with prospective/current clients.
- 4-year college degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and work hard.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume and salary requirements attached. Please list "Associate Advisor" in subject line. Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, 1 Broadway, Suite 300A, Denver, CO 80203 NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE