This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including brochures, offering memorandums, competitive market analyses, maps, aerials, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material, and model new formats for presenting material.
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed.
- Content writing - Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by brokers
- Maintain company website
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Create and disburse email campaigns
- Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed
- Generate company promotions including advertising, events, and exhibits
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar position
- College Degree required in Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms including, HTML, Lead Generation Solutions, and Enterprise Content Management Systems to support various forms of digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Competitive base salaries between $50,000 to $60,000, with income growth potential. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- An all-purpose PTO plan
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage for employees (Pinnacle pays up to 60% coverage costs for employee, and 50% for dependents) with employee dental and vision options
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions